Dress Smart

Dress smart
Why is it that I see so many people "just running to the store" with no jacket in the middle of winter? I'm not a real big fan of freezing my ass off so I always dress for the weather. Ya know that stuff your ma used to yell about. "Just running to the store" and breaking down is the most common type of survival situation people run into.  This is why I always dress in layers. Hell of a lot easier to take something off than put it on if you don't have it.
Change with the season
I'm not saying carry an arctic parka in July I'm just saying always have at least a hoodie sitting in the truck.

Winter
  • Blue Jeans
    • Pajama pants or Long Jons if its below zero
  • Warm hat
  • Gloves in the truck
    • thin pair of gloves to layer if I'm gonna have to walk awhile and its under 10
  • T-shirt
    • Long Jon type long sleeve
      • A hoody
        • A jacket
          • A second jacket sitting in the truck
  • Work boots
    • warm socks
      • extra boots in the truck
        • extra pair of socks in the truck


Fall and Spring

  • Blue jeans
  • Warm hat
  • Pair of gloves in the truck
  • t shirt
    • a hoody
      • a jacket
        • a second jacket in the truck
  • Work boots
    • socks
      • extra pair of socks in the truck
Summer

  • Blue jeans
    • If its over 90 I might have a pair of shorts on
  • t shirt
    • Hoody sitting in the truck.
  • Work boots
    • socks
      • pair of shoes in the truck in case I break down. It sucks walking extended distances in work boots when its hot out.
Dress smart it just might save your ass. You never know what's gonna happen between point A and point B.

No comments:

Post a Comment