Kershaw Clash

What can I say about the Kershaw 1605 Clash? Its big, heavy, and bulky... All of which points to one thing, Durability and the perfect budget EDC. I truly do like the size of this knife and the way it fits my hand. The assisted opening flipper is at just the right spot for fast opening. The Ken Onion designed drop point blade is razor sharp right out of the package like every other Kershaw I've ever had.
I've been using this knife as my edc for close to a month now. It has gladly taken the abuse I've thrown at it so far. The blade is still sharp and has no play. I like everything about it other than the made in China part. For 20-30$ you really cant go wrong with a Clash.
Overall open length- 7.25"
Blade length- 3"
Weight- 4oz
Blade- steel 8CR13MOV steel with bead-blasted finish
Handle- Injection-molded, glass-filled polyimide
Assisted opening
Rating 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment