Final update Geo Tracker Bug Out Vehicle

After fixing up my little tonka truck for a while now I'm finally done other than paint. Here's the final mods.

-Welded in 1/8" steel 2x4 rock sliders and rebuilt the door sills out of 16 gauge steel.
-Welded in new 16 gauge floor pans and bed pans
-Welded in a steel 2x4 rear bumper and roll pan.
- Repaired all rust on the body with new steel
- Sprayed the floor pans with Bedliner then sealed all the welds
- Moved off road lights to below the front bumper
See what else I've done to it.
Part 1
Part 2

1 comment:

  1. This blog is really helpful to deliver updated educational affairs over internet which is really appraisable. I found one successful example of this truth through this blog. I am going to use such information now.pre purchase car inspection

    ReplyDelete