Quantum triax 30 combo


I have always loved Quantum reels for their quality and smoothness. I bought the Quantum Triax 30 expecting the same quality I have always seen in my other reels but I was horribly let down. The reel itself is excellent however the rod
is garbage. At
first I loved fishing this combo it looks sexy and casts smooth then I caught a snag and started to pull to snap my line instead the rod snapped in 4 different spots. In my opinion buy the reel and throw the rod in the garbage and attach an ugly stick rod instead.
Rating 
2/5

Pros
Smooth casting and retrieving reel. 
Combo has great looks.

Cons
Rod is garbage.

Features and specs
Double-anodized aluminum spool Corrosion-resistant stainless steel bail wire
Continuous Anti-Reverse
 Model:TRX30F-BX
Ball Bearings: 7BB + 1
Size: 30
Line weight/Yards: 8 lbs./160 yds Retrieve: Right hand
Weighs: 6 ozs. 
Gear Ratio: 5.2:1

No comments:

Post a Comment